Paranormal > The Paranormal & Ghost Society

**NEW** Updates On Our Site "Olympic Valley" Home To The 1960 Winter Olympics...

(1/1)

AngelOfThyCosmos:
**NEW** Updates On Our Site "Olympic Valley" Home To The 1960 Winter Olympics...

I am extremely excited to be able to announce this very beautiful addition to our site. Olympic Valley was home to the 1960 Winter Olympics here in Lake Tahoe. This is a very diverse adventure that will take you through the valley up into Shirley Canyon and even a pristine lake. Eventually it climbs above the valley overlooking all of Lake Tahoe at a place called High Camp.

Besides the area being known for the Olympics and skiing at one time there were two mining towns in the mid 1800's which long since are gone. But the miners were having run ins with a very large bipedal hairy creature as most of you know as Bigfoot. One of the men who discovered the Comstock also froze to death up here and never made it to Auburn to file his claim. In 1978 their was a mid air tram collision also people did get hurt some even died.

This is a very beautiful place and some of the earliest bigfoot reports came out of this valley by the miners. Today like it has been for many decades it is a ski resort but if you like to rock climb and hike you can journey to the top where you reach this oasis called High Camp. Sadly when I went the camp was closed but they have a ice hockey rink, restaurants, bar, pool, tennis courts, Olympic museum and so much more high above Tahoe. Its a hike well earned of course unless you want to take a tram.

This kind of was a Fathers Day treat for me and I did have the chance to see something strange while on my journey through Shirley Canyon. I see a set of very large muscular legs reddish brown fur go behind a tree through some brush and vanish. Many of the sightings in the area are similar and these things are real no matter what international event was held here.

The photographer is stellar there is also some movies so you can follow me in my journey and allot of good history. But the only way you see my work is if you visit these website additions and try to learn some new things. I try to make things as cozy as possible for our viewers so that they can be a part of this but also absorb the different aspects to such a beautiful location such as this. Its to great not to share and were glad to bring it to everyone.

I wanted to get this out Monday but I was very sick today is the first day I am seeing improvements. The flu and various viruses recently have set allot of folks back here. I hope that I will to so I can continue to keep adding cases on our site and projects such as this. This is true American History so you do not want to miss it all the way from the railroad to early miners passing through here and even the USA taking a gold in hockey. Who does not love Hockey come on now? lol

Anyhow without further ado you can check out this addition on our site at http://paranormalghostsociety.org/OlympicSquawValley.htm and if you wish to visit the epilogue which is the good ole fashioned way then you can do so in the follow section of the investigation archives by clicking the banner on our main page:

Gateway 4/Portal 26

Olympic aka Squaw Valley Prologue Page
Olympic aka Squaw Valley Team Stills
Olympic aka Squaw Valley Team Adventure Gallery
Olympic aka Squaw Valley Shirley Canyon
Olympic aka Squaw Valley Shirley Lake
Olympic aka Squaw Valley Scenic
Olympic aka Squaw Valley Nature
Olympic aka Squaw Valley Creeks and Falls
Olympic aka Squaw Valley Lake Tahoe
Olympic aka Squaw Valley Tahoe National Forest
Olympic aka Squaw Valley Sky Tram
Olympic aka Squaw Valley 2015 Fathers Day
Olympic aka Squaw Valley Olympian Gallery
Olympic aka Squaw Valley Videos Olympic aka Squaw Valley Expedition 1

As you can see I was quite productive in our first expedition and allot of hard work went into this. Why? Because its for all of you I get nothing out of what we do other then to share my work, finds and maybe along the way help educate others. This my friends is the world we live in wish other people could see the things I see and understand how much more there is to our planet then war or hate.

I hope to someday return here its not far from my home but its a more bustling area despite its remoteness. Its a part of the sierras we are just starting to work with and the more I see here the more I want to go back to adventure here. Some of you probably already know this place since its very well known in the Tahoe basin. Today it is a Mecca for winter sports! But no less Bigfoot sightings continue to persist and that aspect of the region really has not changed.

Our next addition on our website will be Loon Lake and Devils Peak. I am not sure when Ill add it to our site its HUGE because this was a three day trip with quite allot of paranormal research. This was the trip we camped with Christina George and her team. But it also was a trip that covered allot of different hikes to various lakes, hidden ponds, peaks and Rubicon back country.Its where I had a Bigfoot sighting up near this hidden meadow on the peak and where I met my sons doppelganger. The place is just freaking weird and ill probably camp up here soon again in June because I have to know!

With that being said have a great weekend I am behind due to being sick then again I have about 40 more projects going on our site I can only put out one or two a week unless my pain or health diminishes. Therefore bare with me and until then please continue to post to our pages, forums and communities. I want to thank those who follow me and our work we hope to bring our viewers more great things to come.

Namaste,
Lord Rick
PGS Founder

https://plus.google.com/communities/110322788271008715603
www.paranormalghostsociety.org
https://www.facebook.com/TheParanormalAndGhostSociety
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ParanormalGhostSociety
https://www.facebook.com/AngelOfThyNight
www.youtube.com/AngelOfThyNight

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version