Paranormal > The Paranormal & Ghost Society

**NEW** Updates On Our Site "Old Storey County Courthouse & Jail" Museum.....

(1/1)

AngelOfThyCosmos:
**NEW** Updates On Our Site "Old Storey County Courthouse & Jail" Museum.....

This truly is a very special addition to our website not only is a haunted place but its one of the finest collections of police memorabilia in the country. The Old Storey County Courthouse & Jail I assure you is one of a kid sitting on a hill overlooking Virginia City it held the Silver Boom Towns most notorious criminals some which were hung on boot hill.

I wanted to give our viewers a birds eye perspective of what this location is all about but if you really want to see it you will have to get up close and personal with some of the jails clippings. I try to mix up my research therefore sometimes we do ghost towns other times asylums or great scenic outdoor locations and in this case a historic jailhouse.

It also is another milestone in my quest to investigate everything in Virginia City and so far I have done just that. I continue to investigating all the historic sites I can especially those that are haunted or are associated with the strange. Since I live near Virginia City I have had a great opportunity to meet the locals, visit a variety of haunted sites and do research on them.

I absolutely adore this place the curator was awesome and we had a great time. That includes the hills behind the courthouse, Mustang Ranch Steakhouse and of course investigating this historic jewel. There really is only two courthouses like this in Nevada let alone the entire nation. The jail is out back and it could hold up to 40 inmates or in simple terms drunk miners who shared the pen with the towns murderers and criminals.

You can check out this addition directly at http://paranormalghostsociety.org/OldStoreyCountyCourthouseandJail.htm or if you wish to enter the investigation archives by clicking a banner on our main page of our site you can find the epilogue in:

Gateway 4/Portal 26

Old Storey County Courthouse & Jail Prologue Page
Old Storey County Courthouse & Jail Team Stills
Old Storey County Courthouse & Jail Team Adventure
Old Storey County Courthouse & Jail B&Ws
Old Storey County Courthouse & Jail The Courtroom
Old Storey County Courthouse & Jail The Jailhouse
Old Storey County Courthouse & Jail Badges Of Honor
Old Storey County Courthouse & Jail Peace Officer Relics
Old Storey County Courthouse & Jail Law Abiding Dummies
Old Storey County Courthouse & Jail Nature Gallery
Old Storey County Courthouse & Jail Scenic Gallery
Old Storey County Courthouse & Jail A Street Hose House
Old Storey County Courthouse & Jail Videos
Old Storey County Courthouse & Jail Investigation 1 Report
Old Storey County Courthouse & Jail Investigation 2 Coming In Future

Other

Paracomedy 2015: This years bloopers and funnies

You guys are also going to get to see Dillinger's Death Mask so this is an absolutely kick ass addition to our site and I am glad I get to share this place with all of you. Our next addition coming on out later this week if I can get it completed will be the Comstock Gold Mill another awesome location in Virginia City Nevada. So make sure you always check out our website additions so you can see what's happening, going on, where we been and the things that we come across in our journeys.

Id like to return here some of the locations I do warrant only one investigation since this place is bustling we may need to do another one alone at night of the jail when the activity is most dominant and things quiet down here. Its a great place I highly recommend that if you visit up here this is a place you check out there are policing relics dating back to the 1700's its quite intriguing!

Have a wonderful day!
Lord Rick
PGS Founder
paranormalghostsociety.org

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version