Paranormal > Aliens & UFOs

Indiana UFO hovers and moves to ground level

(1/1)

AngelOfThyNight:
Indiana UFO hovers and moves to ground level

Roger Marsh on February 11, 2016   An Indiana witness at Greencastle reported a hovering, glowing sphere along Interstate 70 that appeared to move toward the ground level, according to testimony in Case 74094 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.The witness was driving to work about 7:05 a.m. on January 25, 2016, along eastbound Interstate 70 near the Greencastle exit when a light in the sky was first seen and thought to be attached to an antenna.​“I then re [...] Roger Marsh on February 11, 2016  An Indiana witness at Greencastle reported a hovering, glowing sphere along Interstate 70 that appeared to move toward the ground level, according to testimony in Case 74094 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.

The witness was driving to work about 7:05 a.m. on January 25, 2016, along eastbound Interstate 70 near the Greencastle exit when a light in the sky was first seen and thought to be attached to an antenna.

“I then realized the light I could see was not flashing like the ones on those antennas,” the witness stated.“The object was hovering in place.”
  Read More
Source: Indiana UFO hovers and moves to ground level

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version