Paranormal > Aliens & UFOs

UFO moves in and out of Wisconsin clouds

(1/1)

AngelOfThyNight:
UFO moves in and out of Wisconsin clouds

by Roger Marsh on February 4, 2016   A Wisconsin witness at Marshfield recalled a UFO incident from 2004 while he and his wife were feeding horses on their farm and talking with another couple, according to testimony in Case 73582 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.The event occurred during August 2004 about five miles southeast of Marshfield, WI.​“We were outside in the late afternoon feeding horses and showing a horse to a couple who stopped by,” t [...] by Roger Marsh on February 4, 2016  A Wisconsin witness at Marshfield recalled a UFO incident from 2004 while he and his wife were feeding horses on their farm and talking with another couple, according to testimony in Case 73582 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.

The event occurred during August 2004 about five miles southeast of Marshfield, WI.

“We were outside in the late afternoon feeding horses and showing a horse to a couple who stopped by,” the witness stated.“It was a dark, cloudy day and it looked like we were going to get a storm. Clouds were very low and dark. All four of us were standing next to the barn, my wife and the couple facing me, me facing them (south).”
  Read More
Source: UFO moves in and out of Wisconsin clouds

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version