Paranormal > Aliens & UFOs

Kentucky witness: UFO hovered over neighbor’s home

(1/1)

AngelOfThyNight:
Kentucky witness: UFO hovered over neighbor’s home

by Roger Marsh on January 19, 2017   A Kentucky witness at Coxs Creek recalled a UFO incident from 2014 where a disc-shaped object was observed hovering over a neighbor’s home shortly after it appeared someone had entered his home late at night, according to testimony in Case 80839 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.The reporting witness and his wife had just gone to bed about 10 p.m. on June 4, 2014, when the incident began.​“She was reading a book  [...] by Roger Marsh on January 19, 2017  A Kentucky witness at Coxs Creek recalled a UFO incident from 2014 where a disc-shaped object was observed hovering over a neighbor’s home shortly after it appeared someone had entered his home late at night, according to testimony in Case 80839 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.

The reporting witness and his wife had just gone to bed about 10 p.m. on June 4, 2014, when the incident began.

“She was reading a book and I was watching television,” the witness stated. “The house was quiet. We live in a country type of area. The television was down low as not to disturb my wife. I heard our front door open (it makes a distinctive sound as the lower seal rubs the step plate). It had my attention, but I thought it was our son who has the only other key to our house.”
  Read More
Source: Kentucky witness: UFO hovered over neighbor’s home

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version