Paranormal > Cryptozoology & True Monsters

Giant, Translucent Flying Worm Invades Home in Czech Republic

(1/1)

AngelOfThyNight:
Giant, Translucent Flying Worm Invades Home in Czech Republic

[html]CZECH REPUBLIC — A man claims he saw a big translucent worm inside his home in Prague. The man, a 23-year-old student at the country’s capital who provided a full name but asked to remain anonymous, told Cryptozoology News he was sleeping in his bedroom when he noticed the unidentified hovering over him. “I had […]
The post Giant, Translucent Flying Worm Invades Home in Czech Republic appeared first on Cryptozoology News.

CZECH REPUBLIC — A man claims he saw a big translucent worm inside his home in Prague.
The city of Prague, standing still by the Vlatava River.
The man, a 23-year-old student at the country’s capital who provided a full name but asked to remain anonymous, told Cryptozoology News he was sleeping in his bedroom when he noticed the unidentified hovering over him.
“I had weird unpleasant dreams , then I woke up at 4 a.m.. I was not feeling good,” he said. “I felt disturbed and stood up on my bed. Over it, I saw something like web of a spider colored with soot,” he added.
At first, he explains, he thought it was just a spider web with “some filth in it”.
“I was upset that my parents had left such ugly thing there. I wanted to get rid of it.”
Reportedly, as he tried touching it, it moved and that’s when he noticed it wasn’t a spider web.
“The thing moved… the string was just internal part of body of flying worm-like being, as clotted blood in intestine of the thing,” he recalls.
The student admits that he was in a state of fear but that the unidentified being was apparently exhibiting similar behavior.
“It seemed to be full of fear too, because it flew quickly away from me. I had in my room a lot of things –stacks of books, boxes, coconut palm which soon died, lamp and a lot of mess– and the worm-like thing was evading all, which it had in trace. It seemed little confused but soon it escaped from my sight and I thought it dissappeared.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version