Paranormal > Cryptozoology & True Monsters

Headless Flying Humanoid Seen in Illinois: ‘It Was Like Mothman’

(1/1)

AngelOfThyNight:
Headless Flying Humanoid Seen in Illinois: ‘It Was Like Mothman’

[html]NORMAL, Ill. — A man claims to have seen a flying humanoid in Illinois. The anonymous man said on Monday that he was outside his home in McLean County getting ready to watch the Taurid meteor shower last November at around 12 a.m. when the unidentified being showed up. “I turned out the lights in […]
The post Headless Flying Humanoid Seen in Illinois: ‘It Was Like Mothman’ appeared first on Cryptozoology News.

NORMAL, Ill. — A man claims to have seen a flying humanoid in Illinois.

The anonymous man said on Monday that he was outside his home in McLean County getting ready to watch the Taurid meteor shower last November at around 12 a.m. when the unidentified being showed up.
“I turned out the lights in the house so it would get dark,” he wrote. “I waited for about 5 or 10 minutes and I saw my first fireball.”
The man then said he grabbed a comfortable chair and a soft drink and sat there expecting to see more.
“But I saw only one or two small ones.”
He was reportedly about to lose interest in the annual astronomical event and go back inside the house when he suddenly noticed “something” coming toward him.
“Couldn’t make out what it was. Not knowing what it was or what to expect, I started to get a better look at this thing, but my mind and eyes wouldn’t let me accept what I was seeing. It glided straight over my porch with roof, so I jumped up and ran to south end of porch. Waiting for it to come on over there.”
The Illinoian, who claims he regularly pilots a small piston-powered aircraft,

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version