It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

We have three types of guest viewing this forum.

A.Clowns B.Spiders C.Clown Bashers

Which one are YOU?

If you are choice C. learn how to become a contributor!

Theatrical Clowns

• August 08, 2020, 08:00:55 AM *
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

ass clown (?s kloun) n.:
one, who, through the fault of his parents conception, is a skid mark in society's collective underwear.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ass+clown

"Quote Of The Hour" "Nietzsche was stupid and abnormal."

Custom Search

AngelOfThyNight Radio Is Back On Friday The 13th With "Hells Roast" It Is Going To Be A Devilish Time

The Show Airs 7PM PST 10PM EST CALL Only When We Are On Tour As We Are Currently Working With Other Talk Shows The Next Couple Of Years. Generally You Can Call THE SHOW AT 1-702-442-0903 Ext 188 or Skype Us At AngelOfThyNight

Hosting LIVE Entertainment - Guest Cams - Chatroom - Adult Comedy - News - Paranormal Blotter - Special Guest - 2013 News

To learn The Inside Story Of This Video Please Visit The Following Link: AngelOfThyNight Radios "Hells Roast" Visit The Inside Link To Find Out Much More In Depth & The Message Behind Ourcause! and as some of you know Stickam our sponsor is no longer in service so we will be either hosting from a local radio station or one of my friends media site that boast some of the top web programs in the world!

-

Two Episodes About Paranormal Bullying & Evan (Fraud, Bully, Children Exploiter, Defamator, Libler, Slanderer & Liar)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Lord Droolz Is Back An Ass Clown At His Best  (Read 4060 times)

AngelOfThyNight

• Administrator
  • Press Legend
  • Last Login:December 11, 2015, 02:00:27 PM
Lord Droolz Is Back An Ass Clown At His Best
« on: July 02, 2010, 07:57:49 PM »
After pillsbury had enough of us laughing at him for the ass clown he is he had enough decided to take a stand narking to my host when that failed he brought back the Lord Droolz name. Sadly Thomas A. Your not funny Roadwolf could dish up more comedy then you B. Your a fat phuck who probably shoves broom sticks up your ass bragging how your a witch C.  Next time can you at least wait till I am on out of the hospital to defend myself against your internet libel.

Now fuck off son!
Lord Rick LuLz

PS No worries I plan on laying it thick time to call the guys back up apparently you have not had enough embarrassment from your obsessiveness. I know you view my gfs myspace page you must be jealous considering Synthyia Darkness looks like all skin and bones we need a new series Thomas and the skeleton crew ha!

DarkKnight

• Administrator
  • Clown Killa
  • Last Login:September 19, 2014, 12:00:46 PM
Re: Lord Droolz Is Back An Ass Clown At His Best
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2010, 01:55:00 AM »
Did you hear the latest on this clown?  Threatening to sue more well known websites. Your a sham Tommy boy join the circus where YOU belong!

:-*

"I've seen now what I have to become to stop men like him."

AngelOfThyNight

• Administrator
  • Press Legend
  • Last Login:December 11, 2015, 02:00:27 PM
Re: Lord Droolz Is Back An Ass Clown At His Best
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2010, 02:33:33 AM »
This is what gets me he rants how I tell lies about him yet I give him free air time on my show and the clown doesn't even call in. If I did these things don't you think he would be enraged calling in bitching. You see Thomas is sneaky like a dirty rat. He doesn't care about his friends....he doesn't care about others who hate on me....he only cares about himself. See he makes hate sites about my kids and shit I don't go snitching like a bitch. Yet I post UNDENIABLE EVIDENCE and he tries to attack my sites...my groups etc

Go away Thomas! Nobody cares my name is cleared I have nothing to feel bad about. Their are folks who write about me and sure they get their kicks. But then their are people like you who attack me and when that don't work you attack my friends....my kids....even my gf son.

But you see the reality is your a fat sloppy heehaw who hates when others laugh at you. When they do it you get beyond angry and that shows the world that your nothing special. It shows the world  your a shitty reverend....and that your a liar even if I post some real concrete evidence against you and yet you still lie.

Nobody hardly comes here anymore we sought out to do one thing let the world know that your girlfriend and you sir are shams. You have threatened many major websites with law suits including mine when you know their is nothing you can sue me for because laughing at someone is not a criminal or civil offence.

I don't give a shit where you live so the spreading the lies that I stalk you is pretty far fetched. The truth is I am a busy father of 3 boys and a busy bf and paranormal investigator. I do not have time for some 300 lb phat sweater in suspenders from the everglades so kiss my ass people will read this just to laugh at you not me you.

I don't care if others laugh at me never have because that is what I do I entertain I am my own self produced paranormal group and comedian. I don't have to put on an act if people don't like what I have to say then tough shit and that rule applies towards you because again your nothing special son.

Whats it going to be tomorrow son you going to tell me your LVPD next lol.
Lord Rick
Pages: [1]   Go Up

AngelOfThyNight On Twitter AngelOfThyNight's Personal Blog AngelOfThyNight On Youtube ParanormalGhostSociety At Yahoo

Page created in 1.594 seconds with 27 queries.